Comment on page
Organizations allow teams to share Pipelines across more users and consolidate user management / billing.
Relative to Personal accounts, Organizations receive the following features:
- Unlimited sharing within users of the Organization, and inability to share with Personal accounts outside the Organization
- Zero data retention agreements with LLM model providers
- Centralized billing and user licensing
You must use your Personal account to create a new Organization.
To create a new Organization, take the following steps:
- 1.Sign in to your Personal account.
- 3.Click "Create Organization".
- 4.Enter an Organization Name and a Display Name. The Organization Name will be used to identify users and pipelines within the Organization, and the Display Name will be shown to users under the VectorShift logo at the top-left of the platform interface.
To add users to your Organization, take the following steps:
- 1.Navigate to "Admin Console".
- 2.Click "Add Users", enter the user's email address, and click "Add".
To change your Organization's name or display name, or to delete you organization, take the following steps:
- 1.Navigate to "Admin Console" (see above for navigation).
- 2.To change the Organization's name or display name, click "Unlock" in the "Organization Info" section, make any desired changes, and click "Update". To delete the Organization, click "Delete" in the same section.